Tamarack Lodge Halloween Movie, Dinner & Campfire
Halloween Movie, Dinner, and Campfire – October 31, 2018. 6 pm Dinner of Chili, Hot Dogs and Corn Bread,($10 donation suggested). No alcohol served. Marshmallow Roast and S’mores. 7 pm Movie – “The Shining” for adults in the common room and kids Halloween movie in the bunk room. Campfire continues after movie to 10 pm.
Fall is upon us which means, changing of the colors, hunting season, crisp clear days, great hiking and biking, evening campfire and discounted rates! FreeWifi!
Tamarack Lodge at Bear Valley – is a Family owned, Family run, Family-Friendly Lodge, located on scenic Highway 4 near Bear Valley, 22 miles east of Arnold, 3 miles west of Bear Valley Village. Easy access off Highway 4.
Close to beautiful Lake Alpine, Big Trees State Park, Pacific Crest Trail, Spicer, Utica and Union Reservoirs.
The Lodge is OPEN YEAR ROUND and offers:
- 7 Lodge Rooms (#3 – #9), with shared bathrooms, separate for men and women.
- 3 Chalet Room (#10, #11, #12), with private bathrooms and one with a kitchenette
- 2 Bunk Rooms – mini bunk room sleeps 6, large bunk rooms sleeps 8-10. Bring Sleeping Bags. Shared bathrooms with lodge rooms.
- 2 Condo units – Each sleep 6, private bathroom, kitchenette. Extra people accommodated on fold n goes (bring sleeping bags)
- 2 Rent a Tent (glamping) Memorial Day to End September.
- 5 campsites and 1 group campsite. Memorial Day to Columbus Weekend.
- All guests have access to flush toilets, hot showers and FULLY EQUIPPED GUEST KITCHEN included in the room rate or at a small additional fee for campers.
Outside gas BBQ on our back deck is also available, as well as an outdoor gas fireplace for marshmallow roast!!! 5 acres for picnicking, hiking and playing