The Ebbetts Pass Scenic Byway Association formed in 2006 as a non-profit corporation to preserve, enhance and promote the unique resources of the Ebbetts Pass National Scenic Byway. EPSBA is a state tax-exempt corporation and a federally recognized 501(c)3 tax exempt corporation.
How to Join the Ebbetts Pass Scenic Byway Association
Joining the EPSBA is an extraordinary opportunity for you to become an integral part of preserving and enhancing this national scenic treasure for current and future generations to come.
Your membership helps support projects such as:
- Improving existing scenic and recreational areas and facilities including ADA accessibility enhancements
- Creating interpretive displays and pullouts
- Placing appropriate signage along the corridor identifying Ebbetts Pass as a National Scenic Byway
- Publicizing the byway and promoting byway-related tourism through development and distribution of brochures, maps, guidebooks and website
- Networking and collaborative planning with business and tourism organizations, government agencies and state and national byways program staff
- Establishing an EPNSB visitor center
Select your level of membership below.
Click Pay Now and you will be redirected to
PayPal to make your membership payment.